Elected officials, community advocates, and other local leaders have a valuable role to play in the fight against domestic violence. The authority bestowed by leadership comes with a responsibility to protect survivors and facilitate healing to disrupt cycles of abuse. This work is best informed by a deep understanding of the facts, trends, and current state of relationship abuse in the United States.
With years of experience serving survivors and advocating for their safety, The Hotline is uniquely positioned to offer detailed information about the far-reaching impact of domestic violence to drive political change.
Available for Download
The following materials are available for you to download and print at your convenience.
- The Hotline Happenings: 2023 Spring Newsletter
- The Hotline Happenings: 2022 Fall Newsletter
- The Hotline Happenings: 2022 Spring Newsletter
- The Hotline Happenings: 2021 Fall Newsletter
- The Hotline Happenings: 2020 Fall Newsletter
- The Hotline's Report on the First 60 Days of COVID-19
- One Year COVID-19 Report