“Help! My Ex is Harassing Me Online”

behindthescreens-harassmentThis is a post in our Behind the Screens series. Read the previous posts here and here

Breakups are a difficult time for any couple, but they can be an especially difficult and potentially dangerous time for survivors of abusive relationships. Even if you’re able to safely leave the relationship, the abusive partner can still cause harm from afar in a variety of ways. Technology and social media create new spaces where abuse can take place. This is called digital abuse, and it is just as unacceptable as any other form of abuse.

Even if your ex-partner did not exhibit abusive behaviors during the relationship, there’s still a possibility that feelings of anger, hurt, sadness, loneliness, or loss of control could lead them to become abusive online. They could hack into your email accounts or send unwanted emails, post unwanted messages or pictures on social media sites, or create fake profiles to harass you and people you know. If your ex is harassing you online, here are some ways to handle it:

• Clearly tell your ex to stop harassing you, if you feel safe doing so. It’s important to let your ex know that what they are doing is abusive, preferably in a way that lets you keep a record of your request either by saving the text or email you send, or taking a screenshot of a message you send online. After you have told your ex to stop the harassment, do not respond to any future communications.
  • Save everything. You might wish to delete the unwanted messages immediately, but try to keep a record of any communications your ex sends. Save emails and chat logs, take screenshots of status updates, direct messages, comments, pictures, or websites.
  • Take steps to increase your online privacy. Check to make sure that the settings on any social media site you belong to are set to maximum privacy. Change your passwords, block or unfriend your ex, and don’t provide details of your social plans or whereabouts online – this includes avoiding “checking in” to places on Facebook or using apps like Foursquare.
  • If your ex is harassing you via email, create a separate email account with an uncrackable password to use only with people you trust. This way, you can communicate with friends and family via the new email address and you won’t have to see your ex’s emails everyday. Again, save any abusive emails that your ex sends to you, but do not respond to them.
  • Let people in your support system know that your ex is harassing you, if you feel comfortable doing so. Make them aware of your safety plan so they aren’t tagging you when they check in to places or otherwise mentioning your location online. It’s important not to go through this alone and for others to be aware of your ex’s behavior. If your ex tries to contact people you know, ask them not to respond and to keep records of those communications as well.
  • If you believe your life is being threatened and/or if the harassment continues or escalates, you might consider taking legal action. All states have laws against cyberstalking, and it could help to speak with a legal advocate about protective orders or other legal measures. If you choose to pursue legal recourse, a record of your ex’s abusive communications would be useful.

If you are experiencing digital abuse from an ex or current partner, a good resource is WHO@ (Working to Halt Online Abuse), a volunteer organization established to fight online harassment through education of the public and empowerment of victims. also has information about cyberstalking and online safety.

You can always call the hotline anytime day or night at 1-800-799-7233 to speak with an advocate about options and support. Remember, everyone has the right to live free from abuse, online and off.

1. stacey says:

I just have a couple of questions about whether or not I’m in an emotionally abusive relationship. It all started about 2 yr ago I cheated with a man of a different race my husband says he forgave me then he would call me names and I thought it was out of anger and let it go. Then recently I came back from a rehab facility and he starting calling me more names and more often he had an affair I found out he blames me for his affair, his drinking problem and that I don’t do anything all day long but lay around but I just don’t feel like dealing with the accusations so I don’t go out of house unless with his mom or my children..last night we had a argument and he was calling me names and telling me to get out after I asked him about messages he sent to our child he always make excuses for this behavior he is stressed and blah,blah,blah I’m at the end of my rope and just want to know where I can go I have no money no car and I’m starting to believe what he says please hep

• HotlineAdmin_MK says:

It must be very hard having someone say such negative things to you. The words he says, when we calls you names, that is emotional abuse. Emotional abuse is also more that name calling; him blaming for things that you aren’t responsible for and making you feel responsible for things you have not done, those are also components of emotional abuse. One fact is that it is not okay for him to treat you this way. I know you feel like you are at the end of your rope and are unsure of what options may be there for you, I want to tell you that there is hope. We are here for you and we are available to talk to you about what you are experiencing as well as about what options may be available for you. If you are able to, please give us a call at our 24-7 hotline at 1-800-799-7233. We are completely confidential and anonymous are here for you. Hope you can call us and we can discuss options.

Hotline Advocate MK

2. Eric says:

As Eric of Google said once ” If you don’t want things written about you online then maybe you should not have done it in the first place.” Breakups suck, but sometimes people do stupid things and hurt the other person mentally and physically. So why shouldn’t they go online and warn others about the person’s behavior?

Thank you for sharing with our blog community. At the hotline, we know that Domestic Violence and abusive relationships are such complex situations that no one is ever fully equipped to navigate through the situation. It’s difficult to heal after being abused and it is completely understandable to feel confused and unsure of what to do after the relationship ends. It is normal to feel hurt and to want to warn others of the situation, however, sharing the information online perpetuates the abuse. Healing is a process, and that process looks different for everyone. At the National Domestic Violence Hotline (1800-799-7233), advocates are available 24/7 to help brainstorm healthy strategies to aid in the healing process.

I removed the link that you shared because it did not align with our community guidelines.

• Jennifer says:

Hi…Eric’s response is still up and it is repulsive and noted that it has been taken down, however I was able to read it and I came here for solutions not to see another dysfunctional name caller abusing a woman on here for inquiring via a comment…please review this guy Eric’s comment for removal if appropriate…much appreciated…Jennifer

Hi Jennifer,

Thank you so much for your devotion to making this space as safe as possible for everyone reading the blog. Please know that we work tirelessly to do the same. I removed most of the inappropriate content from the comment and approached it as a unique opportunity to educate some of our readers. It is a difficult balance to create a space where people feel safe sharing and asking questions while ensuring that it remains a safe space. We know that there are so many different perspectives on domestic violence and the blog is designed as a space for all opinions and sometimes that may mean addressing them all.

Once again, thank you for being a caring member of our community.

3. Michelle says:

I have a question. My ex broke up with me more than a year ago. I have since recently moved on with someone else. One night in June 2014 my phone was stolen. as a precaution I went on my lap top and immediately changed my passwords to my email accounts and social media accounts. through the security process I noticed I can check recent activity on all my accounts (I didn’t know that!) So I checked to see if the person who had stolen my phone might have already gone through my stuff, but it didn’t show anything.
    I live in Los Angeles county. I noticed in my recent activity dating back to May 2014 that my emails had been accessed from Fontana, CA. My ex lives out there. I don’t know anyone else out there.
    I freaked out but just changed my passwords and figured he couldn’t get back in anymore.
    then a month later at the end of July my phone was notifying me that it couldn’t sync to my email because I was blocked out. I looked into it and found it that it was because my password had been changed. I didn’t change it. so I remembered to check recent activity. Luckily I was able to reset my password with my phone number and I noticed my password was changed in Fontana, CA. That scared me. I messaged my ex right away and asked him. I even showed him a screen shot. He confessed that it had happened on his lap top, but that it was his friend, not him. I told him I saw that he had been accessing my stuff since May and that I had even changed my password before once already. He says he knew nothing about that but I know hes lying because I didn’t screenshot that stuff but I should have. I’m worried that this whole time he has been cyber stalking me on everything since my email is linked to my facebook and other social media. My email has my bank statements and other personal information. He has been seeing conversations between me and my boyfriend. It worries me that he was watching me this whole time and I had no Idea. I fear that now he will find a way to hack into my stuff without me noticing. I have made my passwords difficult but I feel like it isn’t enough. I made a new email account and changed everything to my new one but im worried he might find his way to my accounts. Can I get a restraining order so that he will never attempt this again for sure? What can I do? I’m worried and some nights I can’t even sleep at the thought…

Thank you so much for sharing with our blog community. This sounds like it has been such a scary situation! It is scary to think about all the ways a person can maintain control over the relationship. It sounds like you have definitely done everything possible to ensure your safety. And that definitely needs to be recognized. There may be other ways to stay protected, because we are not legal advocates, I do not want to give you any wrong information. I encourage you to check out a few websites that have a little more information on cyber stalking and legal issues. One is womens law that has state specific information as well as downloadable legal documents. There are also some great safety planning tips from the National Network to End Domestic Violence that you can check out. If you would like to talk this through some more, feel free to give us a call at 1800-799-7233. An advocate is available 24/7 and always happy to provide support.

4. Rohini says:

Hi there this is Rohini from Mumbai! I wanted some help! Actually I have a bf and we are dating from more than 2 years! He cheated me twice in those 2 years! BT I always gave him chance! From September 2013 he started harrassing me! He hits me like everyday! Not jz slap or anything, he hits me with bamboo, electric wire, wooden sticks! My mom has blood pressure and dad has heart problem when I ask him for break up he is like I’ll tell your your dad everything! I really dont wanna hurt my family! My dad tried to take me out of this 3-4 months before but that time I have was mad in love with him! I was so stupid! He now never allows me to talk with any other guy except my dad my brother and him! Even if I talk to my cousin s he hits me! If I step out of my home he hits me! No whatsapp no Facebook! Hits and abuses me on everything! I wanna get rid of him asap! He made my life a living hell! Please if anyone could help or suggest me anything please do it! Please help me!

• HotlineAdmin_AS says:

Hello Rohini,

I’m so glad that you’re reaching out to our online community. It takes a lot of courage to talk about what’s going on. Your situation sounds scary, with your boyfriend being very dangerous and manipulative. Your boyfriend has no right to hurt you, control who you talk to, or threaten your family’s safety and health. You and your family have the right to be safe and no one should take that away from you. You also have the right to decide who you talk to, where you go, and what you do. Your boyfriend is violating that right by being so controlling, and it shouldn’t be happening.

We are always here if you need a safe place to talk; every conversation is kept anonymous and confidential. You can call us 24/7 at 1-800-799-7233 or chat online, if computer use is safe. Our chat advocates are available Monday – Friday 9am-7Pm CST. If you’re looking for local resources in Mumbai, you might want to check out This website has a list of domestic violence resources all around the world.

Hotline Advocate AS

5. Jaye says:

My ex took control of my domains – my websites, meaning my web servers and mail servers – the same week he got control of my bank deposit accounts, credit card accounts, and household services to cut me off from the world in advance of crippling violence. That was in late 2008. Since then, my careers [as a creative and academic professional, it takes a handful of careers to add up to a living most of the time] have been lost or in stasis, my cohort and family bombarded with misinformation, in preparation for my likely and eventual calls for help, and my self regard pretty well decimated.
    Things got dire last year, when the slander that made it back to me in ’09, in answer to those calls for help, appeared in the hospital record of a 29 day ICU stay I endured. My ordeal, after a wasp sting went allergically bad, then worse after my estranged aunt and ex-husband showed up in the ER, made both more and less sense when I read in the nurse’s notes that I was likely delusional, paranoid schizophrenic, that I would “cry rape, and implicate my ex-husband in a series of increasingly bizarre allegations.” I was restrained physically and chemically, for that month, more than a year ago now. I’m surviving horrific scarring to my lungs and heart, from the drugs and being held on my back, and cognitive and autonomic functional losses, most obvious the latent aphasia and metabolic disorders that attend overdoses of antipsychotics I’d noted as deadly, on my intake health history.
    Should anyone know of a resource that might help me regain ownership of my main lost domain, as the ownership / lease expires on Christmas Day this year, I’d love to hear about it. I try to buy rights, I’ve paid for extensions/suspension, freezing activity / servers in time, while I tried to reestablish admin privileges to the offsite servers my credit cards paid for, when my passwords stopped working. got me nothing but points on those credit cards, as I watched my ex’s business partners play hot potato with my domains year after year. As with my lost savings and CD and investment accounts, simply identifying a governing agency is a huge challenge. I’m losing hope, having regained a smidgen of executive function [thinking for myself, after a blunted regard that had me only able to speak when spoken to, only to answer direct questions, not to develop my own questions (or recall that I am/was very highly regarded as an anthropologist, and generally keen mind, before all this) after the statute of limitations for filing grievances against the hospital had passed, finding the sheriff dubious to my need for protection, the police in the town that hosted that earlier violence still refusing to provide evidence, or even the evidence log, to the DA, should the new DA on the remaining aggravated etc assault case [continuances, more than a year of them, serve to reduce victim witness testimony’s reliability, I’m told] somehow secure a copy of the report per enforcement protocol.
    I retained what evidence, bagged and tagged like any archaeological site contents when I saw what was ignored by the detective who saw the blood on the skylights as indicative of something consensual, and keep [encrusted IP video cameras left behind by my attackers] somewhere safe should prosecution seem likely. Without family or friends I’ve lost reimbursements from the insurance claims, expenses that would pay my rent for 5 or so years should fairness apply. My savings, the divorce settlement, the spousal support that never came, the tax fraud I’ve yet to navigate: nothing is mine to enjoy. The last sliver of an overlooked premarital investment, nurtured for decades, was just spent.
    I know I’m resilient, and capable, and resourceful, and hope to be generous and inspiring again soon. Online harassment can have pervasive deadly impact, well beyond Facebook and linked in, is my point: do be very, very careful. Tiny bricks and mortar banks with all-seeing, all-gossipy counter staff are great allies to DV recovery. I’m stumped as to how to regain control of my websites, and the business those served and supported, but hope someday to be able to again tell a potential landlord that I’m an anthropologist, with regular paydays from online universities, atlases, readers and textbooks, and seminars plus advertising revenue, that I write fiction and nonfiction, for many periodicals, again for pay, and have photography and film production businesses, photography and costume design, and fine arts painting gigs all run from home, so deserve the chance to rent despite a dearth of paystubs with a stalk-able employer attached.
    Success stories where mine shows only discouragement? Please share.

• HotlineAdmin_AS says:

Hi Jaye,

The abuse you’ve survived sounds horrific and overwhelming. It’s a testament to your strength and resiliency that you’ve done so much hard work to heal and rebuild your life, and continue moving towards a place of safety and security. Your hope, especially in light of your experiences, is inspiring. You’ve been dealing with this challenging situation that for so many years, and we’re here to support you in any way that we can.

Online safety can be a challenging topic to address, as laws around cyber safety are still being developed at both state and federal levels. Agencies like ours continue to work with legislature to ensure that appropriate laws are created and that the support and resources needed are available. If you would like to give us a call, we can definitely brainstorm with you about possible options and resources. You can reach us 24/7 at 1-800-799-7233 and speak with an advocate confidentially and anonymously.

We’re here when you need us.

Hotline Advocate AS

6. Judy says:

I’m concerned for my brother . His ex wife is very intimidating. She threatens to keep his two little girls from him. She puts many different stipulations on him and they change from day to day. If he speaks up she tell him he needs to go trough her boyfriend who by the way are required to call him daddy . She recently received a job with —- here in NM. She had a repossession on her credit that was playing a factor on her being awarded the job. She told my brother that he needed to sign something saying that the vehicle was his and that he failed to pay the bill resulting in the repossession . She said the girls claimed he spanked them with a belt which is untrue and that if he didn’t sign the document she would make sure he would pay for it. She said with her new position with —- she would have any and all opportunities to “jack his life up” . He is in debt up to his eyeballs and cannot afford an attorney. Is this abuse ? What do we call this ? What can he do ? He’s scared to death to lose his girls .

• HotlineAdmin_MT says:

Hi Judy,

What you’re describing could definitely be a red flag for abusive behavior, and I’m so sorry that your brother is experiencing this. It certainly sounds like a difficult situation that would be best served by communicating with us directly. Please encourage him to call us 24/7 at 1-800-799-7233, or live chat with us between 7am-2am CST. we would be happy to discuss his concerns and offer some strategies.

7. Exhauated Fighter says:

Try to keep in short but I don’t thinknitnisnppssible.Married an amazing guy, pregnant on honeymoon, bought beautiful home, had daughter.
    -Ex became depressed, drank half and les of Jack or Vodka at night, got addicted to painkillers, was prescribed and anti depressant and Adderral, stopped working but was stilon getting paid by his father, so he was home all day sleeping and smoking marajuana and drinking and taking Percocets. Our Daughter was 9 months when i finally left. Intoxicated people with borderline personality disorders like narcissism and histrionic BPD are loud aggressive have no muscle control or accountability do their actions, manifest false realities to protect themselves from judgment and act like they are victims. There were mornings he would wake up talking to me as if everything was completely normal and our non-exisitant physical relationship was completelyy fault (after a while it was because when you fear someone, the hormones and neurotransmitters begin to function in then”fight or flight” manner as opposed to the comfort stable confident mode and the thought even a single touch of that person’s hand is repulsive. I gave him 3 chances and after the first I went and got a tiny USB flash drive/ voice recorder. Then the purchasing began.. He spent $27000+ on the most bizarre man toys, extra printers just incase, 5 TVs 3 new video game concils, a laminating machine??? Really??! Ceiling fans, humidifiers, an apple computer, an iPad, an ITouch, gadgets for his truck, floor fans, remote control cars and helicopters and drugs. No matter what I said his answer would always be “its my money do tell me what to do with it.” Then the weeks to follow (when I had nobody believing me or willing to help me, I recorded many many painful verbal attack he made toward me, throwing objects at walls cursing at me for not having a job, I caught him in many lies and got some sentences that made absolutely no sense at all. The final straw was the night when he pulled a gun on himself and locked me out of our bedroom leaving me to think he was going to kill himself so after 20 minutes of demolishing our beautiful master bedroom, I kicked the door down. Which the bi was deemed insane by him and his family after hearing his side of the story. The next day he promised to go to the ER or else I would leave with my daughter and cats and that was the last inwas willing to deal with this abuse and harmful behavior infront of our child., He was to four differnt hospitals all of which he pulled his ivs out and ran out in anger. They wouldn’t give him pain killers. He even threw a handful of rocks at a car at one point and ran off who knows where. I convinced his parents that I was unable to help him and I feared for my safety but mainly my daughter’s. They came out and I packed with very scared mixed feelings leaving much of my things there because I had to fit my daughter and 3 cats in a crossover and as many of our belongings I could shove in anywhere possible. He did wind up destroying much of my things that I couldn’t get in the car and would have to come back for later. After 1 1/2 years of him missing appointments, getting a DUI (3rd time) and his power trips to get everything he wanted out of this financial pot luck in his eyes, considering the fact that was forced to pay half his credit cards off. Which I never even had access to. I was not allowed to hyphenate my daughters last name and the guy is adopted in the first place so it’s really not by blood even his last name. I got full decision making rights and legal custody while after his paych eval was stuck with supervised visitations, he feels are completely rediculous. But is responsible to have her the first week of every month, this was his request after not being willing to sign otherwise. So I decided I would pay her preschool and he would pay for the travel arrangements and health insurance.
    Now the problems:
    He sees her for a week abou 3 times a year, after requesting relentlessly 135 days (holidays etc included in that) he sees her 21 days apx.
    He chose the crappiest healthcare plan he could get away with.
    He does not have to pay child support because in my family business I have been passed down property and the income is not even accessible to me, yet my income taxes show otherwise.
    Last And most frustrating of all are the non- stop texts, attacking me and my family and repeating thing over and over as if he didn’t even know he had already said them about 2-3 thousand times literally! (150 texts + 20 emails in 3-4 days at a time is very difficult for a young woman trying to create threat environment for her daughter, to not be affected emotionally by these things. Especially with regards to what the damage mentally and emotionally will do to a toddler if for some reason he is capable of using his manipulative brainwashing to trick the courts psychologists, attorneys and most of all my daughter into believing that “mommy is a liar” which he told her on their last visit. Then accused me of bleaching her hair. A three year old he hadn’t seen in 8 months? Attacking my parenting decisions and that I was obviously out of my mind to put such chemicals in a 3 year old little girls hair. I would never ever ever do such a thing, I have a hard enough time wanting to trim her hair, why would I go and bleach it.
    He is a full blown Disneyland delusional dad that gives her everything she wants and I am sick of hearing “I hate you mommy, I want daddy” almost every single night because it is bed time and she doesn’t want to go. She has now been purposely scratching her face and her body out of anger because I broke her scratching my face and hitting my body habit the moment it began. She does this because her father lets her sleep with her when they visit. This was something we decided would not be allowed when we were married so he is just trying to make himself look so loving and make me look like a mean mother who doesn’t love her child (in her mind) .
    Lastly we tried to go see her dentist but he hasn’t paid the bill I have sent him 3 times . So we had to cancel. Along with multiple other amounts of money he owes me for doctor appointments and medications. He says he doesn’t feel like he deserves to pay it though it is in our contract and parenting plan which has been recorded and is in full action.
    Though I never respond to his psychotic vengeful messages, I have them all saved along with documentation of just about everything. I just don’t know what to do now. I am so run down and have so much hatred toward him mainly because I fear for my daughter’s wellbeing especially mentally. I was taking anti-depressants, but have cautiously stopped while supervised by my doctor and I feel better but to throw these attacking emails telling me that only crazy people take meds and that there is something very wrong with me and I am not accountable in any way whatsoever because I live at home with my parents (largely to do with not being able to support my daughter on my own without child support from him. He has threatened to tell our 3 year old daughter that I am crazy and taking medicine because my brain is messed up and I can’t think, unless I get off my medications. One would think that antidepressants would possibly make someone who is sad, abused, scared, filed with anxiety and harassed I a regular basis via email (now that I blocked him from texting) a little more balanced and rational which is why he was threatening me to get off of them so he could see these things and use them against me in court! What on earth I to do? Please, please give me some guidance because I am in so deep, and I am so exhausted but will never stop caring for this beautiful intelligent child of ours that means more to me than anything or anyone I thought possible. Is there a legal website I can request to use for communication regarding our daughter so he can’t do this to me anymore without someone monitoring what he is saying to me? Is there any way that his slander, his brainwashing of our daughter and his years of abuse toward me could call for permanent custody with no visitation rights to protect this child from some serious confusion, insecurity and emotional stress? Or can he be supervised by the courts as opposed to his drunk parents?
    Please help. Maybe I should write a book! I practically just did which I am sorry for doing but I don’t really know what else to do except expain show evidenceand beg for help.
    Thank you for any advice you can give me because I am open to any and all suggestions at this point to stop these absolutely pathetic abusing and harassing. Protective Order? I want to love my life not pffźf

• HotlineAdmin_RG says:

Hello Firefighter,

You are definitely in a very tough situation. Thank you for reaching out to us and sharing your story. It is good that you have documented much of the abuse and I encourage you to continue to do so. You and your daughter’s safety is important to us. Our advocates would be happy to support you in navigating this process. We are here for you 24/7, please give us a call at 1-800-799-7233. While we cannot provide you with legal advice, we can most certainly refer you to legal programs in your area that may be able to assist you at no charge to you. Additionally, you may also refer to an excellent legal website that provides legal information searchable by state

Hotline Advocate RG

8. MACY says:

Can you please help me, what is the right thing to do.

I am living in Dubai, UAE now I have a relationship for almost 1 year 1 month then I’ve decided to end up our relationship because it’s not working anymore, I mean he don’t have time for me, we didn’t see each other often and I am not happy anymore because he wants to be the boss, telling me what should I do, I don’t have the right to get mad and make my decision for my own. And time comes that I told him I will broke up with him, he doesn’t want and now he is my stalker, he always go near in our building, sending me messages that he’s threatening me telling me I am cheater, he’ll do his best to hurt me and also my friends saying bad words to me. What should I do now? I am so nervous and threatened for what he can do. Please Help Me

• HotlineAdmin_MT says:

I’m so sorry to hear what you’re going through, and I’m really glad that you’re reaching out. What he’s doing is unacceptable, and you definitely have the right to seek the support and protection you need. Because our services are mostly specific to the United States, we may not have the best resources for you in Dubai, but I would really encourage you to look into abuse programs in your area. Hot Peach Pages may be a good resource for locating those options. Connecting with a legal advocate could be a really good step, so that you know what your options are for protection and how to go about that. If you are a US citizen, you could also contact . They offer domestic violence support for Americans abroad.

I would also really encourage you to develop a safety plan for getting to and from your home and work safely, and to explore the Stalking Resource Center for more information and tips.

I hope these resources can help. Take care and stay safe,

• MACY says:

Thank you so much for your response. Actually I blocked him so that he can’t contact me anymore. But then I still saw him beside our home building, but I already spoke to some person here in Dubai saying that he can’t hurt me but once he touches or do anything with me I’ll just call immediately the police. Women should be treated right. Thank you so much! I really appreciate it.

9. HotlineAdmin_MT says:

Hi Kristina,

Thanks for your messages. We’re so glad that you find the website helpful and we hope that you will share it with others!

10. HotlineAdmin_MT says:

We’re glad that you find this post helpful. We do not communicate through email because of the hazard it can present. But you are welcome to contact us 24/7 at 1-800-799-7233 to discuss services and resources available.

11. HotlineAdmin_AC says:

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and read this post, I’m glad that you have found it to be helpful. We have a lot of blog posts and articles here on the website; if you have more questions or want to talk with a trained advocate, you can always contact us 24/7 at 1-800-799-7233 or chat with us from 7am-2am CST.

Thank you for being part of our online community.

Hotline Advocate AC