The National Domestic Violence Hotline is featured in the NBC’s The More You Know public service campaign for 2009. Two spots by two NBC actresses focus on domestic violence with the Hotline number shown on the screen. The More You Know is the longest running, most comprehensive network public service campaign in the media landscape. For nearly two decades, the campaign continues to make a difference in communities across the country by raising awareness of important societal issues and motivating viewers to take action. Through its on-air public service announcements and website, The More You Know reaches more than 53 million viewers each week.
- You might also like:
- Statement by Katie Ray-Jones, CEO of the National Domestic Violence Hotline on Mass Violence in Dayton and El Paso
- Support for bipartisan Violence Against Women Act Reauthorization of 2019
- Immigrant Domestic Violence Survivors Need Our Help Now More Than Ever
- I Just Want Help. Why Do I Have to Answer All These Questions?
- How the Federal Budget Will Impact Domestic Violence Survivors and Victims
- International Women’s Day: Immigration and VAWA
- StrongHearts Native Helpline Launches Today
- We Stand with Immigrants