All month, we’ve asked people to share how they see DV as part of the Hotline’s Domestic Violence Awareness Month initiative to encourage the community to start conversations, share stories and learn more about domestic violence.
To continue the conversation, join us for a Twitter chat hosted by 30Second Mom tomorrow, October 22, from 8 to 9 p.m. CT (9 to 10 p.m. ET). During the chat, we’ll discuss topics including:
- The warning signs of abuse;
- Characteristics of healthy relationships; and
- How exposure to domestic violence affects children.
Whitney Laas, manager of digital services operations for the Hotline and loveisrespect, will also be on hand during the chat to answer questions using @ndvh. Follow along on Twitter with the hashtag #30SecondMom!
Also joining the chat:
- Andrew Willis, founder and CEO of the Stop Abuse Campaign (@AbuseStoppers)
- Prudence Williams, program director of the Exchange Club Family Center of Northeastern Florida (@ECFamilyCenter)
30Second Mom is a free app and website where busy women can access information helpful information and share it on their social networks.