We are so thankful that each and every one of you has taken the time to take this DVAM Challenge and to raise awareness of domestic violence. In honor of your contribution, we would like to honor a few of you.
Author Archive for: ssizemore
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud ssizemore contributed a whooping 7 entries.
Entries by ssizemore
In honor of DVAM, we have teamed up with Verizon for the Journey of Hope- a cross-country bus tour which will help raise awareness of domestic violence and provide resources to those affected by it.
In honor of your DVAM contributions, we want to spotlight a few of the meaningful conversations that we have had.
If you’re beginning to feel as if your partner or a loved one’s partner is becoming abusive, there are a few behaviors that you can look out for.
April is nationally recognized as Sexual Assault Awareness Month (SAAM). During this time advocates work to raise awareness about sexual violence and educate communities around the nation about how to prevent sexual assault.
Since it was recently National Eating Disorder Awareness Week, we wanted to take a second to talk with you about the relationship between domestic violence and eating disorders.
Teen dating abuse can be as serious and scary as violence within an adult relationship. The abuse faced by teens can manifest itself in a variety of forms including physical, verbal and digital.
- Tips for Safely Reaching Out for SupportJuly 27, 2016 - 11:51 am
- Supporting Survivors with Disabilities: When Your Abusive...July 12, 2016 - 3:41 pm
- 4 Million Voices: Giving Hope to Survivors of Domestic ...June 24, 2016 - 10:36 am
- Promoting Women’s Safety & Empowerment at the...June 23, 2016 - 4:05 pm
- Hi Anne, Thank you for your comment. We removed part...August 22, 2016 - 2:40 pm by HotlineAdmin_BR
- Hi Sylvia, Thanks for your comment. It's totally understandable...August 22, 2016 - 2:33 pm by HotlineAdmin_BR
- Hi Mandy, It's very brave of you to reach out for support....August 22, 2016 - 11:50 am by HotlineAdmin_BR
- [Admin note: This comment has been edited for safety...August 20, 2016 - 12:36 pm by Anne
Estamos en el proceso de traducir nuestra página de internet en español. Si necesita información en español, por favor haga clic aquí.
This website was supported by Grant Number 90EV0426 from the Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Children and Families. Its contents are solely the responsibility of The Hotline and do not necessarily represent the official views of the Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Children and Families.
This Web site is funded in part through a grant from the Office for Victims of Crime, Office of Justice Programs, U.S. Department of Justice. Neither the U.S. Department of Justice nor any or its components operate, control, are responsible for, or necessarily endorse, this Web site (including, without limitations, its content, technical infrastructure, and policies, and any services or tools provided).
Exempted from federal income tax under the provisions of Section 501(c) (3) of the Internal Revenue Code.