Responding to the dangers of lethal gun violence can save the lives of many across the country, including victims of domestic violence. We thank Amy Schumer and Senator Charles Schumer for speaking out.
Author Archive for: admin
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud admin contributed a whooping 239 entries.
Entries by admin
Expanding our operations gets us closer to our ultimate goal: to answer every call, chat and text for help.
It’s time re-define, re-think and re-frame what it means to be a man and what it means to “MAN UP.”
Thanks to the generosity of the Avon Foundation and #GivingTuesday donors, 25 domestic violence programs will receive grants to support crucial services.
We were thrilled to attend ESSENCE Fest in New Orleans this year!
Troy Vincent, NFL executive vice president of Football Operations, writes about how he sees DV.
The actress, author and philanthropist visited The Hotline to learn more about the work we do to serve victims and survivors of domestic violence.
Domestic violence charges against Ray Rice were dismissed after his completion of a pretrial intervention program.
Domestic violence charges between WBNA stars Brittney Griner and Glory Johnson bring to light the issue of domestic violence within the LGBTQ community.
The National Domestic Violence Hotline is currently participating in a project between the US and China to share information about best practices for the intervention and prevention of domestic violence.
Rep. Lois Capps’s Protecting Domestic Violence and Stalking Victims Act would close several loopholes that currently exist in federal protections against gun violence for victims of domestic violence and stalking.
Mental illness is not an excuse for domestic abuse.
- Tips for Safely Reaching Out for SupportJuly 27, 2016 - 11:51 am
- Supporting Survivors with Disabilities: When Your Abusive...July 12, 2016 - 3:41 pm
- 4 Million Voices: Giving Hope to Survivors of Domestic ...June 24, 2016 - 10:36 am
- Promoting Women’s Safety & Empowerment at the...June 23, 2016 - 4:05 pm
- Hi Anne, Thank you for your comment. We removed part...August 22, 2016 - 2:40 pm by HotlineAdmin_BR
- Hi Sylvia, Thanks for your comment. It's totally understandable...August 22, 2016 - 2:33 pm by HotlineAdmin_BR
- Hi Mandy, It's very brave of you to reach out for support....August 22, 2016 - 11:50 am by HotlineAdmin_BR
- [Admin note: This comment has been edited for safety...August 20, 2016 - 12:36 pm by Anne
Estamos en el proceso de traducir nuestra página de internet en español. Si necesita información en español, por favor haga clic aquí.
This website was supported by Grant Number 90EV0426 from the Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Children and Families. Its contents are solely the responsibility of The Hotline and do not necessarily represent the official views of the Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Children and Families.
This Web site is funded in part through a grant from the Office for Victims of Crime, Office of Justice Programs, U.S. Department of Justice. Neither the U.S. Department of Justice nor any or its components operate, control, are responsible for, or necessarily endorse, this Web site (including, without limitations, its content, technical infrastructure, and policies, and any services or tools provided).
Exempted from federal income tax under the provisions of Section 501(c) (3) of the Internal Revenue Code.