We would like to recognize the General Federation of Women’s Clubs of Mississippi for their submission of 2,000 Million Voices Campaign registrations.
Author Archive for: admin
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud admin contributed a whooping 235 entries.
Entries by admin
The launch of the Million Voices Campaign will address what has long been missing in domestic violence services prevention: an organized national effort driven by dedicated volunteers raising their voices against domestic violence.
The hotline, with support from the United States Department of Justice’s Office on Violence Against Women (OVW), unveiled today at the White House, a national blueprint to significantly reduce domestic violence by 2017.
In October, NDVH will officially launch the Million Voices Campaign to End Domestic Violence in partnership with the General Federation of Women’s Club (GFWC).
The National Domestic Violence Hotline and Liz Claiborne Inc. announced Thursday the launch of loveisrespect.org the National Teen Dating Abuse Helpline.
The Hotline (NDVH) will honor a decade of answering calls and saving lives by launching the first-of-its-kind Decade for Change Summit.
Verizon Wireless encourages any victim or anyone looking for information on the issue to dial #HOPE from any Verizon Wireless phone.
- Reporting to Police: Options & Tips for Being Prep...April 21, 2016 - 1:47 pm
- The Hotline Receives National Crime Victim Service Awar...April 12, 2016 - 2:36 pm
- Learn How Prevention is Possible During SAAMApril 5, 2016 - 10:14 am
- 5 Powerful Self-Care Tips for Abuse and Trauma Survivor...March 31, 2016 - 2:18 pm
- Hello Jim Clark, Thank you for sharing this information....April 28, 2016 - 12:35 pm by HotlineAdmin_BR
- In the Additional Resources, you repeat the now-abandoned...April 26, 2016 - 4:25 pm by Jim Clark
- Thank you, Brian. We are so glad you found it useful!April 25, 2016 - 2:52 pm by HotlineAdmin_BR
- Thank you for your words of encouragement, Rising Phoenixx....April 25, 2016 - 2:51 pm by HotlineAdmin_BR
Estamos en el proceso de traducir nuestra página de internet en español. Si necesita información en español, por favor haga clic aquí.
This website was supported by Grant Number 90EV0426 from the Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Children and Families. Its contents are solely the responsibility of The Hotline and do not necessarily represent the official views of the Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Children and Families.
This Web site is funded in part through a grant from the Office for Victims of Crime, Office of Justice Programs, U.S. Department of Justice. Neither the U.S. Department of Justice nor any or its components operate, control, are responsible for, or necessarily endorse, this Web site (including, without limitations, its content, technical infrastructure, and policies, and any services or tools provided).
Exempted from federal income tax under the provisions of Section 501(c) (3) of the Internal Revenue Code.