Advocate Lauren C. shares about what it’s like to work at The Hotline.
Author Archive for: admin
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud admin contributed a whooping 239 entries.
Entries by admin
Survivor Deborah Petersen shares her story of finding peace and safety with some help from The Hotline.
We rely on our community of supporters to help ensure that when a survivor is ready to speak, someone is here to listen.
As we gain awareness about the extent of violence experienced by trans*, bi, lesbian and gay people, we must also learn more about how to help those experiencing violence.
Brandon Marshall of the Denver Broncos shares about his personal experience with domestic violence.
A new campaign led by Kaiser Family Foundation’s Greater Than AIDS initiative seeks to bring awareness to the connection between HIV/AIDS and intimate partner violence.
Hotline CEO Katie Ray-Jones says we should not accept that firearms violence in intimate partner relationships is another crime that “just happens.”
By speaking out, we can work together to create a society that doesn’t stay silent about domestic violence or ask why a victim would stay in an abusive relationship.
Join us and raise awareness during DVAM 2015!
The Hotline today announced new officers for its board of directors who began their terms effective immediately.
In the past year, The Hotline has made progress thanks to our partners and supporters.
The period after childbirth can be a difficult time, especially for parents with abusive partners. Here are some tips and resources for safety during postpartum.
- Tips for Safely Reaching Out for SupportJuly 27, 2016 - 11:51 am
- Supporting Survivors with Disabilities: When Your Abusive...July 12, 2016 - 3:41 pm
- 4 Million Voices: Giving Hope to Survivors of Domestic ...June 24, 2016 - 10:36 am
- Promoting Women’s Safety & Empowerment at the...June 23, 2016 - 4:05 pm
- Hi breann, Thank you for sharing your story with us....July 19, 2016 - 9:46 am by HotlineAdmin_BR
- Me and my boyfriend have been together for four years on...July 18, 2016 - 12:27 am by breann
- Hi Bruce, Thank you for sharing your perspective with...July 14, 2016 - 1:41 pm by HotlineAdmin_BR
- Hi Aradhana, Yes, verbal abuse is a form of domestic...July 14, 2016 - 1:00 pm by HotlineAdmin_BR
Estamos en el proceso de traducir nuestra página de internet en español. Si necesita información en español, por favor haga clic aquí.
This website was supported by Grant Number 90EV0426 from the Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Children and Families. Its contents are solely the responsibility of The Hotline and do not necessarily represent the official views of the Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Children and Families.
This Web site is funded in part through a grant from the Office for Victims of Crime, Office of Justice Programs, U.S. Department of Justice. Neither the U.S. Department of Justice nor any or its components operate, control, are responsible for, or necessarily endorse, this Web site (including, without limitations, its content, technical infrastructure, and policies, and any services or tools provided).
Exempted from federal income tax under the provisions of Section 501(c) (3) of the Internal Revenue Code.