Austin-American Statesman Online – Mariska Hargitay, who for 14 years has played New York City sex crimes Detective Olivia Benson on the NBC television drama “Law & Order: Special Victims Unit,” will join Vice President Joe Biden on his visit to the National Domestic Violence Hotline in Austin on Wednesday, the vice president’s office confirmed today.
- You might also like:
- We Stand with Immigrants
- The Hotline Supports President Obama’s Executive Actions to Reduce Gun Violence
- Taking a Stand Against Gun Violence
- Hotline Statement Regarding Dismissal of Charges Against Ray Rice
- Recognizing Domestic Violence in the LGBTQ Community
- Capps Reintroduces Bill to Protect Victims of Domestic Violence and Stalking
- NFL Suspends Greg Hardy
- The Hotline Heads to SXSW!