February has been designated as Teen Dating Violence Awareness and Prevention Month. In the past Congress had designated the first full week of February as a prevention week and this is the first year that a whole month is dedicated to prevention efforts. loveisrespect, National Teen Dating Abuse Helpline has put together a comprehensive resources page specially created for this month’s awareness efforts. Please click here for more information and for ways you could do your part this month.
- You might also like:
- April is Sexual Assault Awareness Month
- Raise Awareness During Teen DV Month
- “There Were Children in That House.” How I #SeeDV: Danna Lewis
- I #SeeDV as a Community Issue: Bev Gooden
- I #SeeDV at Every Intersection: Heather F.
- Help Others #SeeDV in October
- Learn How Prevention is Possible During SAAM
- February is Teen Dating Violence Awareness Month