Sheryl Cates, CEO of the National Domestic Violence Hotline was recently interviewed by MTV in regards to Chris Brown’s most recent television appearance on Larry King Live. Please visit the following link to read the entire MTV article and view her thoughts on the subject.
- You might also like:
- Taking Action Against Abuse: VH1’s Black Ink Crew
- NO MORE to Air New PSA During Super Bowl
- The Hotline Believes Abuse is Never Acceptable
- I See DV As Complex, Even For Celebrities
- I See DV As An Issue That Can Be Resolved If We Can Come Together
- Did You See Last Night’s Law & Order SVU? Thoughts?
- What Did You Think of Pink’s AMA Performance?
- Today on Katie Couric: Dating Abuse